In Goodbye Deponia the Organon plans the destruction of Deponia, the lovely Goal has (once again) disappeared, and anti-hero Rufus just can't seem to stop getting in his own way.
All inventor and free spirit Rufus wanted to do was to get off the junkyard planet of Deponia and move to Elysium, the paradise orbiting Deponia as a spaceship reserved for the highest echelons of society. Goal, the ex-Elysian girl that Rufus has fallen head over heels for, still seems to be the key to his endeavor...and to the elevator that will get him to space. Finally, Rufus has come up with a seemingly perfect plan.
- Completely reworked controls with optimum use of the functions of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controller
- Unique 2D game world in the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening
- Detailed hand-drawn graphics in HD splendor and cartoon animations in comic book style
- Lavishly produced soundtrack with numerous atmospheric tracks
- First-class voice output spoken by well-known dubbing actors
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.