In Deponia Doomsday, the flying city of Elysium has fallen, hideous Fewlocks inhabit the junk planet Deponia, and Rufus is apparently the sole (human) survivor. He sees only one way out: Deponia must be blown up. Terrified, Rufus awakes in his bed. Was it a dream or a vision? As the oddball Professor McChronicle detects several time anomalies, Rufus finds a time machine and immediately sets out to duly muddle up the past, present and future.
- Dystopia vs. Utopia mixed with Neill Blomkamp's Elysium and Christopher Nolan's Interstellar – Welcome to Deponia Doomsday!
- The largest and most elaborate Deponia game yet, with around 20 hours of gameplay and over 100 game backgrounds.
- Discover the floating city of Elysium for the first time.
- Epic fan service: Experience a new chapter and alternate ending to the Deponia saga.
- Reunions with dozens of new and familiar oddball characters, including Goal, Lonzo, Lotti and even Wenzel.