Play as Sweeny Tots, a potato chef in the Afterlife determined to find out what happened in his previous life as he works to ascend to heaven. Having no recollection of your life before, you appear in hell, late for your first day of work. After a brief and rather vague explanation, you are thrown into the kitchen and must adapt to your new job - sorting potato sinners into their rightful stations and cooking up delicious, tantalising dishes befitting the Gods!
Punish potato sinners by sorting them into your desired cooking stations and wait for them to get mashed, baked, boiled and fried. In your quest to appease the gods and ascend to heaven, you have to cook up mouth-watering, delectable, and appetizing dishes to feed the hungry deities of Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?!
Meet pop-culture sinners such as Mealificent, St Reaper, and Sephiroot and mythological gods such as Loki, Persephone and Osiris while spiraling down the nine circles of hell!
- Sort potato sinners into their rightful cooking stations to create delicious ingredients.
- Use sinful ingredients to cook up delectable potato-based recipes.
- Feed the hungry deities, appease your Pantheon, and level up your Gods.
- Put on your chef’s hat and research new appetizing recipes.
- Manage your stations by upgrading, doing maintenance, and boosting them with hellfire.
- Throw down in Cook-off Showdowns and prove you are the best chef in hell
Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! is now also included in Daedalic's Holy Potatoes bundle on Steam.
Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! Demo Trailer